With face masks promoted as the most secure way to stay away from COVID-19, some movie characters can set bad and ugly examples for the killer virus coverings.
The list provided here includes the movie characters before pandemic in the world and could serve as a heads-up to all of us battling the virus.
Movie masks setting bad examples for corona prevention:
1. 'Eyes Without a Face' (1960)
2.'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' (1974)
3. 'The Man in the Iron Mask' (1998)
4. 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout' (2018) - you may wonder why? Well, look at the video up there to see the mask rips in the franchise.
5. 'The Silence of the Lambs' (1991)
Movie masks setting ugly examples for corona prevention:
1. 'Batman' (1989)
2. 'Eyes Wide Shut' (1999)
3. 'The Mask' (1994)
4. 'The Phantom of the Opera' (2004)
5. 'The Mask of Zorro' (1998)
If still balking at the masks for COVID-19 prevention, you could seem resigned with these bad and ugly examples before it will be curtains for a big cough!